Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sunday Salon

Isn't this March Madness Tournament so fun? This is the best time of year!
Finished the O'Connor biography - very good. As predicted, this week, I bought her Complete Stories.
Started The Help, but I am disappointed. I do not like or care about these characters.
Moved to The Mercy Papers; it's a realistic (non-fiction, in fact) telling of her mother's cancer death, but it is full of the family's real life memories. Recommended for anyone whose mother has not recently passed away. 
On a happier note, my golf game is improving!
It's been a good week. Hope the same was true for all of you.
Happy Reading, Sunday Saloners! Thanks for all your posts welcoming me last week.

2 comments:

  1. I picked up Wise Blood after seeing so much about the O'Connor biography. I've never read her before now, but I think I will like her.

    ReplyDelete