Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Salon

I'm a first-time SS participant. Thanks for many months of pleasurable reading based on your recommendations. Just like all of you, I love to read. I am anxious and lost without a good book. I hunt on-line, ask my friends and visit bookstores till I crack the spine of a new and good book. then I visibly settle down and enjoy the literary journey.
I am really enjoying the Flannery O'Connor biography. Now, on my list to buy is her Complete Short Stories.
I am 1/2 way through The Kindly Ones. I am unable to write about it yet. I am repulsed and drawn in; I am horrified by the protagonist's actions and in awe of how the author has me right in the scene. All the while, my eyes keep on reading....
Have a good reading week, fellow Sunday Salon guests!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Sunday Salon,I hope you find it as enjoyable as the rest of us do and make lots of book loving blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete